Since the beginning of the Coronavirus pandemic, we have used the downtime away from events to focus our energy on making sure that Event Genius is the most complete and COVID-ready platform available on the market for festivals, live music venues, attractions, sports and events of all types.
Most recently, this has involved looking at our onsite delivery technology and investigating ways we can develop it in order to contribute to more COVID-secure events. In February this year, we launched egAccess Contactless Ticket Scanners, self-service terminals that allow event attendee tickers to be validated at your entry gates without the need for fan to staff contact.
We’re now excited to launch egPay Self-service Top-up Terminals.
Self-service Top-up Terminals
• Enables fans to top-up and check their balance through self-service technology.
• Faster top-up transitions
• Less queues!
• Reduces fan to staff contact points and the potential for virus transmission.
• Reduces infrastructure and staffing costs for the event organiser.
• Integrated with egPay PDQ card machines to accept contactless, chip & pin and Apple/Google Pay.
Check out our brand new egPay Self-service Top-up Terminals in action below, recorded live in Liverpool earlier this month at Circus’ ERP Clubbing Pilot events. You can also learn more about how Event Genius partnered with Circus for the Government backed test events here.
If you'd like to speak to us about how Event Genius can help you deliver COVID-secure events, get in touch today, we'd love to hear from you!
Event Genius will transform the way you sell tickets and manage your events. There are no joining fees or hidden costs so sign up today and find out for yourself.