Ensuring an efficient and hassle-free inflow of event-goers is one of the most important aspects of event promoting. Do it right and it can do wonders for brand image. Do it wrong and it can quickly go the other way.
We wanted to help promoters make sure they’re in the former group with our new egAccess Lite scanning app. Replacing our pre-existing Entry Genius app, the egAccess Lite access control ticket scanning app is fast and versatile and built to serve events of all types from large festivals to local independent venues and clubs.
The app is available for all promoters to download from the iOS App and Google Play stores, and allows you to run a reliable access control solution using your own phone or rent our Pro devices for faster and more robust scanning. Moreover, the app is quick and easy to download and simple to use, meaning even the smallest events can run a professional entry operation.
What can you do with the egAccess Lite app?
• Scan mobile, e-mail & paper tickets.
• Detect fake and duplicate tickets, protecting yourself against ticket fraud.
• Manage tickets, guestlist, artist & staff accreditation.
• Work on mobile and tablet devices in any location, as well as our Pro devices.
• Work online and offline. Always keep scanning tickets with no downtime.
• Import ticket data from multiple 3rd party agents and scan any barcode ticket.
• Manage multiple entry points with ease.
• Redeem customers via search functionality if they forget their tickets.
• View advanced real-time reporting via the app or with the event organiser dashboard.
• Synchronise live online sales with on-the-door ticket scanning and keep tickets on sale during your events.
During the downtime over the summer of 2020, we threw ourselves headfirst into improving our platform and tech solution, culminating in relaunching our platform and services at the end of 2020, but it didn’t stop there. Ever since, we have been constantly improving our products, including our access control technology and hardware. Along the way we have introduced self-service scanning and integrated with new COVID-secure features such as track and trace, making sure our access control solution would be ready to help serve events get back to live when the industry recovered.
The launch of our new self-service access control app represents a big milestone in these developments as the new and improved technology becomes available for all our egLite (self-service) clients for free.
Pro Device Rental or Purchase
If you’re an organiser of large events, and would like to learn more about our Pro level hardware improvements to cover more complex access control requirements at scale, please get in with us here.
• Longer lasting battery life
• Laser scanner
• Unmanned contactless scanning
Click the links below to download the app and start scanning tickets today. If you need any help using the the egAccess Lite app or have any other questions, don't hesitate to get in touch today.
Download iOS app Download Android app
If you are an existing client, you can reach out to your Account Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org or using our new Live Chat functionality on the Event Genius dashboard.
Event Genius will transform the way you sell tickets and manage your events. There are no joining fees or hidden costs so sign up today and find out for yourself.